Designed for cyclists just learning to ride, the Louis Garneau Calory Glove provides well-ventilated grip and essential padding without being prohibitively expensive, especially seeing you're shelling out for all-new apparel and bike components.
It's designed with an Ergo Air palm for cool-wearing ventilation, paired with foam padding in essential areas to lessen fatiguing vibration over pounding pavement. Additionally, you'll find an adjustable cuff that keeps it from slipping off, a soft microfiber thumb wiping surface, and spandex backside for hand-conforming security.
- Essential padding and grip for cyclists just starting out
- Ergo Air palm is ventilated to prevent overheating and sweating
- Foam padding lessens fatiguing vibration over broken pavement
- Synthetic leather palm material retains grip over your bars
- Soft microfiber thumb provides scratch-free wiping surface
- Spandex backside for a stretchy, hand-conforming fit
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff
- Item #LGN00JM
What do you think about this product?
October 14, 2019
I guess some might give this a 5 star review. I don't love the velcro backing. I'll go back to gloves without. Otherwise it's a nice little glove, comfortable on, nice solid padding on the palm, great feel on the bars.