Biogel RX-V Cycling Glove
You've packed away the winter gear and are fully on board to hone some hard-earned tan lines in the sunshine with your Louis Garneau Women's Biogel RX-V Cycling Gloves. Their soft, meshy backing keeps your hands feeling cool, while the Biogel padded palm soaks up fatiguing road vibrations and prevents the numbing pressure points that have cut so many rides short in the past. As an added touch, those palms also provide slip-free purchase on the bars no matter how high the temps climb so you can rack up the miles in confident comfort.
- A padded, warm weather cycling glove
- Light, stretchy fabrics breathe easily
- Durable palm with air-flow promoting perforations
- Biogel padding soaks up road vibrations
- Soft microfiber across thumbs wipes sweat away
- Hook-and-loop closure dials in a secure fit
- Item #LGN00GL
- [back] Power Mesh, spandex, [palm] Amara
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 1, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
I used the chart, but still too small
January 20, 2020
- I've used it several times
This pair of gloves is not only slimming but also well-padded! Perfect for lifting weights at the gym or cycling.