Combat Cold, Wet Rides.
Whether you're on the hunt for Sasquatch or you're simply enjoying a long tour along cool, misty forest roads in the Pacific Northwest, protect your feet from foul weather in the Louis Garneau Big Foot Shoe Covers. Made from a combination of 3mm neoprene and fleece, these covers resist wind and moisture to keep your feet dry and warm. The Big Foot is made with a rubber sole for enhanced water protection, and features a pre-cut opening to accommodate SPD and road cleats. A back zipper makes it easy to pull the cover over your shoes, while a zipper on the side offers ventilation and allows you to adjust your shoes' dial closure during your ride. The shoe covers are finished with a hook-and-loop cuff that helps keep rain, snow, and cold from sneaking down into your socks.
- The ultimate weapon for long outings in cold weather
- 3mm seam-sealed neoprene exterior resists wind and water
- Fleece lining traps heat to keep feet warm
- Rubber sole with pre-cut opening for cleats for enhanced water protection
- Sealed zip at the side for ventilation and easy shoe adjustment
- Zippered closure for easy on and off
- Back and side reflective detailing for better visibility
- Item #LGN00DB