Select style & size:Select options
Life beyond the ski resorts.
So maybe you're not an adrenaline junkie fueled by intense days of dropping cliffs and shredding gnarly lines, or maybe you are, but you want a break from it, either way, snowshoes make one of the best ways to get out in the snow on a budget, and enjoy stunning nature around you. These Louis Garneau Appalaches II Snowshoes are sure to keep you feeling sturdy and surefooted out there as you make your way into pristine untouched fields. Featuring a sturdy Contour frame, the Appalaches II keeps your stride feeling natural and covers maximum surface area for staying on top in deep snow. Freeflex Pivot allows your foot to rotate as it naturally would, on an axle for efficiency, and absorbs shock to keep your knees happy well into your hike.
A 3D Comfort+ harness lends its self to secure footing and control, and underneath your toes you'll find Traxx+ crampons with multidirectional traction for all conditions, whether you're out for a stroll on the Nordic track, packed out hiking trail, or breaking your own trail through waist deep snow. The Lightec decking system remains supple and flexible down to temperatures as low as -40 degrees F, and sheds snow with ease to keep your load light and easy. Enjoy winter beyond the ski resort with these lightweight snowsnoes.
- Explore nature in winter with these lightweight snowshoes
- Contour frame provides natural stride and easy snow shedding
- Easily and securely strap in with 3D comfort harness
- Enjoy a smooth flex in temperatures down to -40 degrees F
- Uneven terrain is a breeze with Traxx+ crampons
- Freeflex pivot absorbs shock and allows foot rotation for efficient stride
- Item #LGN00HK