Select Style & Size
Appalaches II Snowshoe
Your days of dropping cliffs and shredding tree lines are great, but sometimes you're craving a calmer dive into nature in the winter. For the mornings when lift lines and 5am alarms for backcountry skinning don't sound ideal, grab your Louis Garneau Appalaches II Snowshoes. Happy to take you into pristine and untouched fields of snow, the Appalaches II snowshoes feature a sturdy contour frame that keeps your stride feeling natural, and covers maximum surface area for staying on top in deep snow. Freeflex Pivot allows your foot to rotate as it naturally would, on an axle for efficiency, and absorbs shock to keep your knees happy well into your hike.
A 3D Comfort+ harness lends its self to secure footing and control, and underneath your toes you'll find Traxx+ crampons with multidirectional traction for all conditions, whether you're out for a stroll on the Nordic track, packed out hiking trail, or breaking your own trail through waist deep snow. The Lightec decking system remains supple and flexible down to temperatures as low as -40 degrees F, and sheds snow with ease to keep your load light and easy. Enjoy winter beyond the ski resort with these lightweight snowsnoes.
- Delve into nature at your own pace with these snowshoes
- Contour frame provides natural stride and easy snow shedding
- Easily and securely strap in with 3D comfort harness
- Enjoy a smooth flex in temperatures down to -40 degrees F
- Uneven terrain is a breeze with Traxx+ crampons
- Freeflex pivot absorbs shock and allows foot rotation for efficient stride
- Item #LGN00HJ
- Frame Material
- 6061-T6 aluminum
- Crampon Material
- carbon steel
- [25in] 8 x 25 in, [30in] 9 x 30 in, [36in] 10 x 36 in
- 3D comfort+
- Recommended User Weight
- [25in] 100 - 200 lb, [30in] 150 - 250 lb, [36in] 200 - 300 lb
- Recommended Use
- backcountry snowshoeing, snowshoe hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?