Select a Size
Select a Color
2004 Long-Sleeve Top
In winter, staying dry is just as important as staying warm. In fact, the two go hand-in-hand. If an interval series or a punchy effort leave you with a sheen of sweat on your skin, then the cold will eventually turn that moisture into clammy chill. Once that sets in, there's no going back. Louis Garneau's 2004 Long-Sleeve Top is a baselayer for cold-weather training from cycling to Nordic skiing, or it can be a stand-alone top for chilly runs. However you use it, the Drytex 2004 material stretches to provide a next-to-skin fit, where it pulls moisture away from you and out into the dry winter air in order to keep you dry, (relatively) warm, and on-point to hit your training goals.
- Stay dry during cold-weather training with this baselayer
- Pulls moisture from the skin while cycling or Nordic skiing
- Fits tight to accommodate layering and wicking
- Flatlock seams maintain comfort against skin
- Anti-odor properties reduce the accumulation of funk
- Reflective accent adds visibility as a stand-alone running top
- Item #LGN00HX
- Drytex 2004
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, road running, snowshoe hiking, snowshoe running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 31, 2018
I would buy again!
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
This is a very nice base layer . I wear it with a light jersey in low-mid 60s.