2002 Sport Innershorts
Louis Garneau's 2002 Sport Innershorts feature an ultralight, breathable construction lined with a AirSport chamois to keep you comfortable over miles of rough, root-lined trails, along with a wide, flat waistband to keep them securely in place. The AirSport chamois itself moves with you courtesy of dual-density foam and a four-way stretch, beveled edge construction. It's finished with NanoSilver technology to keep the buildup of funky odors at bay.
- Liner shorts that add breathable cushioning to any pair of pants
- AirSport chamois provides streamlined padding
- Flatlock seams eliminate chafing
- Comfortable elastic waist band stretches for a snug fit
- NanoSilver anti-odor technology keeps you feeling fresh post-ride
- Item #LGN00B3