Select Style & Size
- Value packed pedal for cross-country and trail use
- Aluminum body adds a bit more surface area for clipping in
- Dual-sided entry makes it easy to locate the clip-in interface
- Mud-shedding design works great in mucky conditions
- The 6-degree float is knee friendly
- Item #LCY001A
- [body] aluminum, [spindle] chromoly
- Spindle Diameter
- Pedal Wrench Type
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 390g
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 28, 2019
The very best!
- I've put it through the wringer
These pedals are wonderful. I use them on my road bike. Definitely improved my pedal efficiency and they are very comfortable. Absolutely no hot spots and my knees liked them too. So easy to clip in to. Best set of spd pedals I’ve ever used. You won’t be disappointed!
June 8, 2018
- I've used it several times
These are my first clip on pedals, the first time I used them I was a little hesitant to get un clipped but once you get the hang of them you see why people use them. I get more power for less effort, great pedal.
September 2, 2019
do these ship with cleats?