Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
X-Track En-Rage + Pedals
Designed with a slightly larger platform than the standard X-Track En-Rage, the Look X-Track En-Rage Pedals improve stability and grip when you're hauling at face-melting speeds while enduro racing and shuttling laps at the local mountain pass. This pedal is a relatively new addition to Look's mountain bike line, providing the intuitive engagement and positioning you've come to expect from Look pedals, but with a wider, burlier platform that's ideal for enduro racers and gravity riders looking for the best possible security and support at higher speeds.
Compared to the skinnier X-Track En-Rage designed for trail riders, the X-Track En-Rage boasts a 19 percent increase in surface area with its platform that's 67 millimeters wide. Otherwise, it's exactly the same pedal with a forged alloy body and chromoly spindle for reliable strength when you're bashing and thrashing them on the mountain and trail. Waffle pattern-like pins along the sides improve traction when it's wet and mucky outside, allowing you to find the engagement mechanism without slipping off, as well as adding a bit of reassurance when you have to clip back into the pedals after stopping on the trail.
As for the engagement mechanism itself, the adjustable tension screw allows you to adjust the resistance of being clipped in, so you can personalize it to your exact riding style and the terrain at hand. The clip-in mechanism easily sheds muck and mud, so it won't clog up and require you to clean it out during the wet season or when you're suddenly faced with a stretch of particularly muddy trail. Look includes their standard X-Track Cleat that allows for a standard lateral motion to dismount from being clipped in.
- Clipless enduro pedal with wider platform for security
- 19% more surface area than standard X-Track EN-Rage Pedal
- 67mm wide platform for reassurance on technical terrain
- Forged alloy body and chromoly spindle for burly strength
- Self-cleaning engagement mechanism sheds muck and mud
- Textured sides for non-slip grip in wet conditions
- Includes X-Track Cleat with lateral release of 13°
- Cleats are compatible with all SPD pedals
- Item #LCY001D
- [body] forged alloy, [spindle] chromoly +
- 6 degrees
- Look X-Track cleats included
- Entry / Release
- 13-degree disengagement
- Spindle Diameter
- Compatible Components
- Look X-Track cleats, X-Track Easy cleats
- Claimed Weight
- [individual pedal] 7.9oz (225g), [both pedals with cleats] 1lb 1.6oz (500g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.