Faith Down Jacket
As the trees turn bare and begin to shiver in the snowfall, you can trust in the Lole Women's Faith Down Jacket to keep you dry and cozy. The Heather Knit fabric offers a bit of stretch, so you'll have the freedom to move about your days, and it is boosted with a waterproof/breathable membrane to ward off passing storm clouds. Midweight 700-fill insulation keeps you snug without feeling heavy. An eco-friendly DWR treatment adds extra water-resistance, and the attached hood features a fuzzy lining to keep your head toasty when cold winds blow through.
- Thigh length down jacket kicks up the thermostat in winter
- Weather resistant outer membrane laughs at passing showers
- Down fill is cozy without feeling bulky
- Attached hood calms the cold wind with a fuzzy lining
- Item #LLEK0C6
- 100% polyester, DWR treatment
- 90% down, 10% feathers
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- two zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 14, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love, love, love this coat. When I first received it I was afraid that it wouldn’t be warm because it was so light weight, but it was. I hate how puffer coats can make you feel like a marshmallow to be warm. This coat is slim fitting and very well made. I highly recommend!