Have confidence in the cold.
When temperatures start to plummet and the snow begins to fall, you can can trust the Lole Women's Faith Down Jacket to keep you dry and cozy. The Heather Knit fabric offers unimpeded mobility thanks to its stretchy construction, and it's backed up by a waterproof breathable membrane that easily wards off winter weather. Additionally the lightweight 500-fill Downglow insulation provides furnace-like fervor, while the DWR treatment adds extra water-resistance when the precipitation really starts to come down hard. Not to mention, the attached hood features a fuzzy lining to keep your head toasty when cold winds blow through
- A stylish, warm jacket for cold weather in the city
- Waterproof exterior is backed up by a DWR treatment
- Down insulation offer furnace-like fervor
- Hood boasts furry lining for cozy comfort
- Hand pockets keep necessities close by
- Item #LLE00DS
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: medium
I love this jacket, but the sleeves are too snug. Never had this problem before. I am returning for a large and see how it fits.