Select style & size:Select options
Designed for the riders that like to land their tricks with authority, the Lobster Stomper Snowboard charges hard and pushes your progression in the park and beyong. The medium flex provides enough stability and response to hit the biggest jump line in the park while still allowing proper presses on boxes and butters off rollers. The Freestyle 3BT profile boasts lengthwise camber, which gives unmatched power and control, with upturned contact points. This combination creates a powerful ride with enough stability for hauling into the big kickers, yet a catch-free feel when working on urban-style rail takeoffs. Carbon stringers are inserted to cut down on chatter and add additional response, while the Light Core is composed of poplar and paalownia for a predictable, lightweight ride.
- Versatile freestyle board that's ready to land everything
- Freestyle 3BT has lengthwise camber with lifted contact points
- Sidekick technology allows buttering without catching edges
- Medium flex rides everything from powder to park jumps
- Carbon stringers add pop and stability for chatter-free ride
- Poplar and paulownia wood core is strong and lightweight
- Super Slick extruded base is durable and maintenance-free
- Item #LOB002I
- Q & A
Do you know what the base color is on the 156cm?