Select style & size:Select options
The Sender Snowboard
One of Lobster's hardest charging freestyle decks, The Sender Snowboard hits the biggest, scariest kickers in the park and rips around the mountain at high speeds with control. The Sender's medium-stiff flex lends itself to pointing it at high speeds and stomping huge landings without sketchy speed wobbles. And seeing that it's made for cooking at higher speeds, Lobster blends a Light Core with Dual Super Tube tech—two hollowed carbon rods running tip to tail—to maximize power transfer, snappiness, and stability, all without added weight.
The profile for The Sender all starts with Freestyle 3BT, which features lengthwise camber for all the precision and power transfer underfoot, loosened with upturned base edges at the contact points, which become more prominent towards the tip and tail. The upturned sidebases prevent you from hooking up on turns and landings, as well as increasing float in powder, as the board won't succumb to the dreaded plowing effect of traditional camber boards. The 3BT profile features Sidekick Technology along the widest points of the nose and tail, which uplifts the base even more to prevent it from plowing across powder and choppy snow.
- Aggressive, hard-charging freestyle deck for serious riders
- Freestyle 3BT has is responsive underfoot and loose at tips
- Sidekick Technology accentuates 3BT for a smoother ride
- Mid-stiff flex lends stability for hitting bigger jumps
- Light core offers an insane strength-to-weight ratio
- Biax wrap is consistently smooth flexing and responsive
- Sintered base is incredibly tough and glides quickly
- Item #LOB002F