Select style & size:Select options
Jibbing made easy.
When Eiki Helgason is ready to throw down mind-bending tricks on insane spots in the streets, he reaches for the Lobster Jib Board Snowboard. This super-soft, yet surprisingly strong board is built for locking into presses, tweaking boardslides, and greasing butters. Whether you spend a lot of time in the streets or you like sticking to the rail line at your local park, this is the board for you.
The Jib's Triple Base Technology (3BT) starts with a traditional camber profile for reliable pop and edge hold, and turns the edges up towards the tip and tail to eliminate hang-ups when riding flat base, which ultimately gives it the forgiving feel of rocker without sacrificing the benefits of camber. Jib 3BT features the widest center base of all the 3BT flavors to help you lock into rails and stomp big urban drops.
The soft flex makes it fun to press and butter with, but make no mistake, camber provides all the pop you need to boost big ollies. A true twin shape allows for unrestricted switch riding, and blunt tips keep the swing weight down. Biax glass gives the board a soft, even flex for proper presses and easy turns, and the poplar core provides pop and strength while keeping the board lightweight. It's finished off with an extruded base that's easy to repair when you thrash it in the streets or the park.
- Soft-flexing, easy-pressing freestyle board for tons of jibbing
- Camber with upturned edges at tip and tail offers float
- Poplar core with beech hardwood keeps it poppy, strong, and light
- Twin shape boost your freestyle prowess with easy switch landings
- Biax fiberglass keeps the flex buttery smooth and consistent
- Fast-gliding extruded base withstands abuse and keeps you moving
- Item #LOB000Z