Select style & size:Select options
Jibbing made easy.
When Eiki Helgason is ready to throw down mind-bending tricks in the streets, he reaches for the Lobster Jibboard Snowboard. This super-soft, yet strong board is built for locking into nose presses, throwing 270 boardslides, and greasing butters. Whether you spend a lot of time in the streets or you like sticking to the rail line at your local park, this is the board for you.
Jib Triple Base Technology (3BT) provides the baseline for the Jib Board. This profile starts with traditional camber running lengthwise, then upturns the base edges towards the tip and tail to eliminate hang-ups when riding flat base. This combination of camber and upturned base edges lends the forgiving feel of rocker, but without sacrificing the explosive pop camber. Jib 3BT features the widest center base of any 3BT version, helping you lock into rails and stomp huge landings without looping out.
- Soft-flexing board for jibbing in the park and streets
- Jib 3BT profile for catch-free jibbing and stable landings
- Twin shape lends balance for switch landings and take-offs
- Softer flex inspires confidence for learning new tricks
- Poplar wood core reinforced with hardwood beech stringers
- Biax fiberglass keeps it torsionally flexible for jibbing
- Super Slick X base is easy to repair after park thrashings
- Item #LOB001M