Select style & size:Select options
Perfecting his style across the icy parks and frozen streets of Iceland, Eiki Helgason is no stranger to jibbing, sliding, and spinning his way through this unique island setting. The Lobster Eiki Pro Model Snowboard is his tool of choice for these creative freestyle missions where a jib-friendly board is imperative to laying down clean tricks. Redesigned for this season, the Eiki Pro Model features Sidekick technology along the widest sections of the tips for a smoother, catch-free feel, combined with Wallie Tips for effortless presses.
It borrows Jib Triple Base Technology (3BT) from Bataleon, serving up a loose, catch-free feel while locking into presses and popping off jumps. This profile uses a lengthwise camber profile, combined with upturned sidebases at the contact points, running to the tip and tail. 3BT loosens up the board's tips from catching on boxes and rails, yet retains the energetic pop and locked-in feel of camber. Sidekick technology accentuates the 3BT profile at the widest points of the nose and tail for less catch and smoother edge-to-edge transitions. Combined with the squared-off Wallie Tips, the Eiki Pro Model is better than ever for jibbing, sliding, and bonking your way through the streets and park.
- Eiki Helgason's signature board for jibbing and freestyle
- Jib 3BT profile for catch-free jibbing and stable tracking
- SideKick tech accentuates 3BT at tips for a catch-free feel
- Wallie Tips are uplifted, squared-off tips for easier presses
- Softer flex profile is great for jibbing and freestyle riding
- Full poplar wood core with bamboo stringers for extra pop
- Ultra Glide S base withstands freestyle thrashings
- Item #LOB001I