Select style & size:Select options
A.E. Larson Snowboard - Wide
Express yourself on side hits, in powder, and anywhere else on the mountain on the Lobster A.E. Larsen Snowboard Wide. This all-mountain directional twin features unique artwork and is designed for freestyle minded riders who love to cruise the mountain looking for unique take offs, hidden pow stashes, and high speed rollers.
The medium rated flex of the Larsen works well with the directional twin shape to provide all mountain control by being easily manipulated for engaging and releasing the edge during turns but remaining stable at high speed and reliable for landing big tricks. Additionally the Freestyle 3BT base contour blends a flat section underfoot for powerful control on groomers with base contours at the tip and tail that help edge to edge control and boost float in powder. Finally the lightweight core and super fast sintered base ensure that your legs stay fresh and that you can carry enough speed to match that transition you spotted from the lift.
- Versatile and fun board that offers ultimate all-mountain freedom
- Directional twin shape carves like a dream and stomps big tricks
- Freestyle 3BT is powerful, freestyle friendly, and boosts float
- Medium flex is stable at speed but can be manipulated for control
- Wide sizing limits toe drag for riders with bigger boots
- Feather Light core cuts weight for incredible feel and control
- Dual super tubes add pop and longevity to the core via carbon tubes
- Super fast sintered base helps you skip across flat sections
- Item #LOB0028