Select Style & Size
Danny Macaskill Single Compound Grip
Lizard Skins created the Danny Macaskill Single Compound Grip to soften the blow of heavy landings while providing plenty of tactile grip for Danny's technical wizardry on two wheels. This particular set of grips features a larger diameter in areas absolutely critical to impact absorption, but without making it an overly thick monstrosity that sacrifices feel and dexterity. The diamond-shaped grip pattern and tacky compound enables total control while plunging downhill at high rates of speed and clearing doubles in the bike park, even when it's a bit slippery outside.
- Danny Macaskill's signature grips provide exceptional control
- Absorbs heavy landings without sacrificing dexterity and feel
- Diamond pattern and tacky compound enables non-slip grip
- Single-sided lock-on provides security with extra grip space
- Item #LZS000Q
- Lock On
- single-sided lock-on grip
- 137 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 88 g
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 20, 2020
Grippy and not Sticky
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Great fit on my wide bars. They don't ever get too sticky.
April 19, 2018
Wrong & Misleading Image. Change it!
- I returned this product before using it
The image you've posted for this listing is of the $30 lock ons, NOT the $9 single-compound, *non-locking* model. I shouldn't have to go to Lizard Skins website to figure this out (not every consumer will be savvy enough to smell a rat)!