Versa Paddle Board
Hybrids no longer live solely on the road. The Liquidlogic Kayaks Versa Paddle Board brings blended use to the water. This paddle board cruises whether your paddling platform consists of two feet or two cheeks. Stand up for a better view or to cast your fly, or sit down when you want an arm-burning speed workout or are just tired of standing. Padded standing areas give you an obvious idea of where to place your feet when you're vertically oriented, and the sculpted seat also sports a spit of padding when you need a non-plastic place to put your tush.
This playful piece of polyethylene has an upswept, high-volume bow that carries you up and over waves and small swells. Over the water is better than through, since you get a bit of a roller coaster ride as well as staying just a wee bit drier. A recessed deck carves out cargo space while lowering both yours and the board's center of gravity. Lower is lovely as it raises your on-board stability, boosting your paddling confidence. The molded-in seat and sculpted footrests turn this SUP into a sit-on-top kayak just as quickly as you can sit down.
Sliding through class II streams or tracking a tight line towards your favorite fishing hole put different demands on your board. Tracking requires steering, and the spring-loaded skeg gives you the ability to pursue a deliberate and specific path. When you're weaving your way through ruffled rapids, you'll want to raise the skeg for a whitewater-esque approach. The stern offers a bit of dry storage and access to the skeg, in case you need to do a little maintenance. The Tag Along Wheel turns this wickedly versatile paddleboard into a piece of rolling luggage, although it will not fit in overhead compartment on any plane.
- A sturdy board that doubles as a SUP or sit-on-top kayak
- Durable polyethylene construction delivers a long life
- Spring-loaded drop down skeg provides deliberate navigation
- Upswept high volume bow carries you up and over waves
- Low center of gravity ensures elevated stability
- Bungee deck rigging offers storage for snacks or gear
- Foam seat and standing pad keeps you secure while you paddle
- Tag-along wheel makes transport to and from the water a breeze
- Item #LIQ000Y