Select style & size:Select options
If you're looking for a spirited time on the river, but don't want to get as squirrly as some of today's small playboats will getcha, look no further than the Homeslice Kayak. Liquidlogic Kayaks took a peak at the high performance playboats of the late 90s and early 00s and decided to mimic their longer, slicier design. With the added benefit of wings and length, you're given more speed to catch waves, and more stability when squirting and cartwheeling your way down the river. Plus, if you meet slower sections, the added length paddles more like a traditional kayak and less like bobbing cork.
Tested by a wide assortment of paddlers, the award-winning Homeslice is a great choice for most folks between 140 and 220 pounds in weight. Liquidlogic also made sure to keep the ride comfortable, with a high ergonomic knee position and enough foot room to wear shoes—at the end of the day you'll be able to walk the boat back to your car without feeling as though your legs were crammed into a can of sardines. Surf, squirt, splat, or cartwheel, the Homeslice delivers a smooth and playful ride over everything the rocky rapids throw your way.
- A slicy whitewhater kayak with all-day comfort and throwback design
- Lengthened hull handles well in a wide variety of conditions
- Progressive rocker assists with hard carving and spin initiation
- Squared end design carves fast and loose on the waves
- Comfortable foot and knee placement won't cramp your legs
- Adjustable seating slides backwards or forwards
- Boat comes with foam to adjust foot, thigh, and hip placement
- Two grab handles provide easy carry to and from the water's edge
- Item #LIQ001C