Why We Like The Line Vision 118 Ski
As the largest ski in the Vision lineup of powder skis, we have found that the Vision 118 is built for super deep days spent on either skin tracks or chair lifts. The lightweight paulownia and maple core thrives on the uphill, while the THC construction provides exceptional damping to counteract that lightweight feel on the downhill. This combination allows the 118's to ski narrower in the backcountry without sacrificing float on the deepest days.
- Pow ski made to blend freedom and power when the snow is deep
- 118mm waist excels on big lines and in the deepest of snow
- Medium average turn radius blends stability and maneuverability
- Camber underfoot adds power, response, and edge hold in bad snow
- Rocker in the tip and tail allows you to pivot easily, float in pow
- Medium-stiff directional flex boosts stability at high speeds
- Partly cloudy core offers an exceptional weight-to-strength ratio
- Aramid, carbon, and fiberglass blend damping and response
- Item #LINH037
- 175cm, 183cm, 189cm
- 152 / 118 / 138mm
- Turn Radius
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Partly Cloudy (paulownia, maple)
- 2.1 x 2mm
- sintered 1.3mm
- partial twin
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 4lb 3oz (1900g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- freeride/powder skiing, backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help