Select style & size:Select options
Ride like the best.
Line's Tom Wallisch Pro Ski drops all the rails, jumps, bumps, wall rides, and quad kinks that make Tommy one of the best park skiers out there, so you know it will handle every feature you plan on hitting this season with style and ease. Tom hooked this ski up with Line's greatest park features, like the Carbon Ollieband that practically pops the ski in the air for you, and the Maple Macroblock core construction for lively, responsive, and smooth performance.
This Pro Ski's unique construction is only second to its innovative profile, which sports an early rise tip and tail to effortlessly glide over snow. The tip and tail feature Line's Early Taper to reduce tail drag for a hook-free feel in the park. The tip and tail are also thinner than the core to reduce swing weight, and the Fatty Base & Edge increase durability and tuning life. Line shaped this ski with a Symmetric Five-cut radius and a Symmetric Flex that let you turn and control the ski intuitively when you're riding switch.
- A playful freestyle ski ready to stomp tricks
- Versatile 90mm waist has all-mountain capabilities
- Maple and aspen core is smooth and lively
- Carbon laminate lets you pop off jumps with ease
- Twin tips make it easy to ride switch
- Capwall construction blends lightweight with durability
- Five-cut design gives a quick, nimble turn radius
- Fatty Base and Edge increase tuning life
- Item #LIN003R