Let your soul sing.
Soulmates don't come around often, but when they do, you'll know it. If your soul is happiest when you're railing down groomers, launching off cat tracks, and spinning threes right under the lift, then the Line Women's Soulmate 86 Ski will be your soul's winter compadre, without a doubt.
The Soulmate is all about having fun (isn't that what skiing's about, anyways) and with an easy-to-turn cap construction that keeps the swing weight low, the Soulmate will keep a smile plastered on your face whether you're getting techy through the trees or finding the funnest wind lips to boost off. The traditional camber profile keeps the ski tight to the surface, without making it feel loosey goosey, squirrely, or unstable on the hardpack. Line kept the Soulmate stiff by integrating two maple stringers through the otherwise playful aspen core, so you don't get spooked when you open them up in the steep stuff. Line changed the industry with its 5-Cut sidecut and the Soulmate maintains that same revolutionary shape that makes them fun and easy to turn. Off-trail exploration is a blast thanks to a directional flex pattern that puts a soft tip at the front of the ski to float through crud and a stiff tail that offers stability and control when you're skiing fast over everything from bumps to scraped-out groomers.
- Fall in love with this smooth, stable, all-mountain ski
- Skinny 86mm waist responds well to speedy cruising on groomers
- Early rise tip initiates a tighter turn radius
- Directional flex is stiffer at the tail for more power
- Magic Finger Filaments made of carbon for a stiffer, lighter feel
- Capwall construction blends lightweight cap with durable sidwalls
- Item #LIN004E