Select style & size:Select options
Sir Francis Bacon Ski
It's true: Sir Francis Bacon was a real dude. Not only was he fortunate enough to share his name with arguably the best food in the world, but Sir Bacon was also a revolutionary thinker. Line aimed for enduring legacy when it created its Sir Francis Bacon Ski, and it's won enough awards to suggest that it's continuing in its namesake's footsteps. Grab the new Line Sir Francis Bacon Ski and turn the entire mountain into your playground. Even though it's named after one of the pioneers of empiricism, the Bacon is all about feel, not science. There's no explanation for why slashing pow and boosting off natural features all day every day feels so good, but the new Bacon can do all that and more. Built with a new versatile 107mm waist, rockered early rise tip, and raised tail, the Sir Francis will let you float over soft snow, slash giant pow turns, and get as creative as the laws of physics allow.
Hungry for some air? The Partly Cloudy Core uses a mixture of paulownia and maple construction to keep the Bacon ridiculously light without compromising its stability at speed, so you can float like a feather and land just as quietly—it also leaves the Bacon begging at the door for some turns in the backcountry. Prefer to dine at high speed on open faces? The full sidewall construction provides powerful edge hold and the longer active edge makes for smooth, predictable performance at highway speeds. No matter your pleasure, the Bacon makes it smooth, surfy, and fun with Line's multi-radial 5-Cut sidecut encouraging consistent and predictable turns of any size, and a symmetrical flex that lets you ski switch as easily as regs.
- Freestyle friendly, surf ready, powder ski for creative riders
- 107mm waist thrives all over the mountain in any conditions
- Blend of rocker and camber creates power, forgiveness, versatility
- Symmetrical medium flex is buttery and easy to ride switch
- Short turn radius begs to be turned and boosts maneuverability
- Partly Cloudy core combines durability, weight savings, and power
- Fatty base and edges add longevity and durability for peace of mind
- Item #LIN006A