Pow days are are the sickest days.
Anyone who says otherwise probably can't keep their tips up because they aren't riding a fatty like Line's Sick Day 114 Ski. This powder plank practically guarantees a good time in the deeps. Its rockered tip rises earlier for effortless flotation in soft, deep snow, and there's enough camber to hold an edge on the occasional firmness. The Sick Day's profile also includes Line's Early Taper and 5-Cut sidecut to smooth out your turns whether you're arcing down wide aprons or tight chutes.Line wanted this ski to be as powerful as it is playful, which means it has to be really stiff for charging and really light for launching off cliffs. The Partly Cloud core blends poppy paulownia with stiff maple to result in the best strength-to-weight ratio Line has to offer. The Sick Day also features Magic Finger carbon filaments to add stiffness without much added weight. Line sandwiched all this playful power with vertical sidewalls underfoot for durability, while the capped tip and tail keep the swing weight when you're spinning off cliffs.
- The fattest ski in Line's Sick Day lineup
- 114mm waist is most certainly a powder hound
- Early Rise profile eases turn initiation in softer snow
- Partly Cloudy Core blends wood for a great stiff-to-weight ratio
- Magic Finger carbon filaments stiffens the ski without added weight
- CapWall construction thins the tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- Item #LIN003W
140mm, 114mm, 126mm
Partly Cloudy (maple, paulownia), Magic Fingers (carbon fibers)