Line Sakana Ski
The Line Sakana Ski boasts the same design elements as the iconic Pescado but uses a narrower waist to create a directional, all-mountain ride designed to carve quick turns through groomers and provide a fun ride on and off-piste. The 105mm waist performs well in secret powder patches and rips on fresh corduroy. We’re big fans of the swallowtail design because it lets us release the tail of the ski into a smear or drift, whether in soft snow or our favorite groomers.
- Directional carver provides a cutting-edge turning shape and feel
- 105mm waist balances performance in pow with hard snow control
- Generous early rise effortlessly floats in pow, eases turn initiation
- Short turn radius provides nimble maneuverability for tight scenarios
- Directional flex locks in the tail for a powerful turn finish
- Lightweight and durable wood core boosts response, power
- Camber underfoot helps with edge hold in icy or firm conditions
- Sintered base helps you navigate cat tracks and flat areas
- Item #LINH04S
- 166cm, 174cm, 181cm
- [174cm] 150 / 105 / 138mm
- Turn Radius
- [174cm] 15m
- Early Rise (rocker / camber / flat)
- carbon, flax
- aspen, paulownia
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 174cm] 7lb 12.8oz (3540g)
- swallowtail, flat
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help