Select style & size:Select options
Emulate the master.
Graced with a tasty-looking graphic painted by Eric Pollard, The Line Pollard's Paint Brush Adjustable Ski Poles add an element of artistry to your day on the slopes. The adjustable aluminum construction offers a light touch when you're booting into the backcountry, and the grab tab makes them easier to hold than a cold can on the chairlift. Never missing a chance to innovate, Line equipped these poles with a screwdriver tip, so you can make quick adjustments to gear when you're far from the tool bench.
- Adjustable ski poles for painting the trails red
- 30cm of adjustable length provides touring versitility
- Aluminum offers lightweight yet durable performance
- Grippy BMX handle can be used to adjust touring bindings
- Includes powder baskets for those free refill days
- Screwdriver tip lets you adjust the bindings anywhere on the hill
- Item #LIN004J