Select a Size
Select a Color
Shaped by the master himself, the Line Pescado Ski is a pow-surfing masterwork. Inspired by the playful shapes of fish tailed surfboards and directional snowboards, Line designed the Pescado to mimic that same directional shape and swallow tail to once again alter the perspective on powder skiing. This playful shape increases the effective edge while giving the ski an aggressive feel that will carve deeper and float effectively to promote surfy and fun pow skiing.
The directional flex consists of a soft tip that effortlessly floats through deep power and eases turn initiation when you're slashing quick ones through tight trees and stacked pillows. The stiffer tail delivers a more powerful feel that demands a more active stance, but rewards those willing to the resist the backseat with powerful and stable turns. The early rise tip only enhances the Pescado's powder-surfing prowess while keeping the ski inherently playful in endlessly deep snow. And if that wasn't enough, Pollard hooked the Pescado up with Line's Early Taper to reduce trail drag and eliminate hooking in powder.
The dimensions of the Pescado translate to one thing: powder skiing. The huge 125mm waist and mega-wide 158mm tip will keep you afloat whether you're slashing blower pow in Japan or skiing the steep and deep at Baker. This massive footprint with soft flex rides on a Partly Cloudy Core and bamboo sidewalls for the best strength to weight ratio offered by Line to keep you floating, surfing, and making short work of deep, soft snow lap after lap.
- Paint progressive lines though powder on these futuristic whips
- 125mm waist provides ample float for the deepest days of your life
- Nimble medium sidecut allows you to turn where and when you want
- Big rocker in the tip and powerful camber underfoot enhances edging
- Directional flex eases turn initiation and boost float in powder
- Swallow tail maintains a long effective edge, drops the tail in pow
- Sintered base easily skips across backcountry lakes and flat spots
- Item #LIN005Y
- 158 / 125 / 144mm
- Turn Radius
- directional rocker / camber / rocker (20 / 4 / 1mm)
- Partly Cloudy (paulownia, maple)
- 1.7 x 2mm
- raised, swallow
- Claimed Weight
- 8lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?