Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Pandora 84 Ski
Make the non-storm days great again with the Line Pandora 84 Ski, which charges hard when the only snow to find is packed down tight. This nimble little number holds a proud position as the narrowest ski in the Pandora lineup, with an 84mm width underfoot that gobbles up groomers but features a design that's versatile enough to take you off trail when you're looking for trees and steep chutes to explore. Early rise in the tip helps conquer chopped up crud, while plenty of camber underfoot enhances your edge-to-edge control when knifing it down to the lift for another lap.
When it comes to technological advantage, Line slipped a few tricks up the Pandora's sleeve. 5-Cut Geometry in the sidecut blends five different radii shapes, making each turn intuitive and playful, even for beginner skiers. Meanwhile, directional flex throughout the ski changes the stiffness from tip to tail—a softer tip floats and initiates turns, while the stiffer tail adds stability and control at high speeds. Last but not least, the lightweight aspen core delivers poppy response, no matter where you are on the mountain.
- Enjoy the hardpack days again with this groomer-ripping ski
- 84mm width underfoot is a champion for on-trail performance
- Early rise tip and camber underfoot carves well and conquers crud
- Aspen wood core provides lightweight, poppy performance
- Half-cap construction creates playful precision on the slopes
- Sidecut geometry ensures effortless turns all the way down
- Directional flex blends intuitive motion with stability in the rear
- Item #LIN006P