Why We Like The LINE Pandora 84 Ski
We position Pandora 84 Ski as an intuitive all-mountain ski for those who value a nimble feel underfoot. The 84mm waist is lightning quick when rolling from edge-to-edge, making it perfect for shredding groomers and firm snow conditions for experienced skiers and beginners alike. Line's Capwall construction is both lightweight and durable, keeping you shredding from morning to afternoon for many seasons to come.
- All-mountain ski well suited for on-piste prowess
- 84mm waist is maneuverable for tight spaces and new skiers
- Short 13m turn radius encourages shorter turn shapes
- Early rise tip lifts above uneven terrain for stability
- Flat tail provides lots of edge grip for a smooth finish to every turn
- Sintered base and steel edges offer consistent performance
- Aspen core supplies excellent vibration damping and a soft flex
- Item #LINH04N
- 151cm, 158cm, 165cm
- [158cm] 122 / 84 / 110mm
- Capwall (half-cap)
- Turn Radius
- [158cm] 13m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Carbon Magic Fingers (carbon)
- wood (aspen)
- sintered (1.3mm)
- Claimed Weight
- [158cm, pair] 5lb 14.5oz (2678g)
- Binding Included
- partial twin
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help