Select style & size:Select options
Pandora 104 Ski
An ideal day of skiing starts with some morning turns in deep powder, a post lunch venture into the backcountry, and fast turns on hardpack in the late afternoons. The Line Pandora 104 Skis open up a new world of shredding potential to achieve that optimal day. Their sparkly, green, marbleized top sheets not only stand out for being feminine without being overly girly, but they're also made of a material that sheds the powder you just sped through to keep your skis clean and ready for another run.
With a mid-fat waist, the Pandora can comfortably take you through nearly any condition the mountain throws your way. Its Capwall construction gives you the best of both worlds: Cap on the top for a light and playful performance with sidewall over the edges for added precision. The early rise tips keep you above the crud and allow for easy turn imitation so you have plenty of control while you play in powder and corn. The Directional Flex aids in this control by allowing the softer tips to float while the stiffer tail provides power and stability when cruising at high speeds on corduroy. For versatile turns, the Pandora has 5-cut geometry blended into the sidewall that provides you with unlimited turn shapes for creativity down each run.
- All-mountain skis that marry performance in powder and hardpack
- 104mm waist floats in deeper snow and is competent on corduroy
- Early Rise tips make for easier turn imitation, keep skis elevated
- Wood core is lightweight, stable, and nimble through varied terrain
- Directional flex floats tip while tail offers stability at speed
- Capwall construction for playful performance and durable precision
- Carbon fingers add strength and stability when skiing fast
- Direct Top sheds powder buildup on skis to show off graphics
- Item #LIN006N