Why We Like The LINE Pandora 104 Ski
Warm up with a few laps on the groomers before tearing up the bumps or dipping into the trees, wherever you go LINEs Pandora 104 is ready to tackle it all. It packs in the snappy and light Aspenlite core that we came to love in its previous iterations, plus Magic Finger Carbon Filaments that harmonize with the core for a stable ride that damps vibrations when things get choppy in the afternoon.
- A light and playful ski for ripping up powder and carving groomers
- Versatile 104mm waist plays well all over the mountain
- Fully aspen core is incredibly lightweight and nimble
- Carbon Magic Fingers stretch tip to tail for stability
- Rockered nose and tail boost float in deep powder
- Softer tip for easier turn initiation and stability
- Capwall construction keeps things lightweight and durable
- Multi-radius sidecut is adaptable to your input for turns
- Item #LINH03B
- 158cm, 165cm, 172cm
- 137 / 104 / 121mm
- Turn Radius
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Capwall (sandwich)
- fiberglass, carbon
- 2.1 x 2mm steel
- 1.3mm sintered
- partial twin
- Claimed Weight
- [165cm] 3lb 10oz (1644g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help