Why We Like The Outline Ski
We lay freestyle tracks through powder with ease by clicking into the Line Outline Ski. This ski is built for creative pow riders like us who refuse to conform to standard pow riding and instead opt for outside the box choices. These choices are made possible by symmetrical rocker and flex profiles that encourage switch landings and riding. These two combine to keep us balanced and centered while we 180, switch butter, and slash our way through dream-like landscapes.
- Freestyle-friendly powder ski built specifically for creativity
- 117mm waist offers ample float and stability at high speeds
- Camber underfoot offers powerful edging and pop when you need it
- Rocker in tip and tail adds float, versatility, and creativity
- Medium-length turn radius provides stability at high speeds
- Paulownia and maple core combine to save weight, offer damping
- Fiberglass laminates create easy butters and presses anywhere
- Sintered bases help you clear gaps and skip across flat areas
- Item #LINH03G
- 178cm, 186cm
- 150 / 117 / 142mm
- Turn Radius
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Partly Cloudy (paulownia, maple)
- Fatty 2.5 x 2.2mm
- Fatty sintered 1.7mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 4lb 7.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- freeride/powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help