Pass the butter.
If the park were a fresh, doughy roll, then the Line Women's Honey Bee Ski would the sweetest glaze to smear all over those rails and jumps; just don't forget to butter before you take off. Line's professional freestyle skier Kim Lemarre was a little skeptical on the softness of this park ski initially, but quickly found her stoke after stomping softly after huge jumps and spinning playfully on and off rails.
The early rise encourages buttering all over the park, and the symmetric flex works with the twin tip to ride equally whether you're switch or not. Despite its wild child behavior at the park, the Honey Bee Ski has enough all-mountain versatility to hold its own when too many kids are standing in front of your favorite jump. Line capped the ski's nimble aspen wood core to keep it light when you're flying high.
- Women-specific park ski with an all-mountain attitude
- Skinny 92mm waist speeds up spinning on and off jumps
- Early rise tip and tail enhance nose and tail butters
- Symmetric flex feels the same when you ride switch
- Fatty Base & Edge enhance durability and tuning life
- 4D Fibercap decreases weight so you can fly higher
- Item #LIN004F