Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Honey Badger Ski
You might care about the daily mountain conditions, but the Line Honey Badger Ski doesn't. These sticks hold their own in the face of rails, jumps, windlips, and wallrides. A slightly thinner core and sidewall in the tip and tail reduces weight, meaning your poppiest, spinniest ski dreams have just come true. On top of that, the 4D Fibercap construction cranks durability and responsiveness up and keeps the weight feathery light.
At 92mm underfoot, the Honey Badger is a quick and nimble little bugger that can outrun a jackal and hold its own in the park. Speaking of the park, Line equipped this bad Badger with their trademark Fatty Base and Edge to provide you with 30% more thickness to guard your skis from an early death induced by less-than-ideal urban landings, rusty rails, and rogue rocks up at Hood in the summer. Sprinkle in a bit of symmetric flex for equal performance skiing regular or switch, and you'll have so much fun out riding that you forget to stop and eat the king cobra you packed for lunch.
- Park ski for riders who care about performance and their wallet
- 92mm waist is nimble on rails and solid on bigger jumps
- Blend of rocker and camber provides pop, response, and forgiveness
- Medium length sidecut eases loop outs and enhance maneuverability
- Soft to medium flex is easy to butter and flex, still stable
- Multi-directional fiberglass saves weight, boosts response
- Fatty bases and edges hold up to season after season of abuse
- Item #LIN006E