Select style & size:Select options
It takes what it wants.
You might care about the daily mountain conditions, but the Line Honey Badger Ski doesn't. Built with a burly bamboo core and Line's Carbon Ollieband, these sticks hold their own in the face of rails, jumps, windlips, and wallrides. A slightly thinner core and sidewall in the tip and tail reduces weight, meaning your poppiest, spinniest ski dreams have just come true. On top of that, the 4D Fibercap construction cranks durability and responsiveness up and keeps the weight feathery light.
At 92mm underfoot, the Honey Badger is a quick and nimble little bugger that can outrun a jackal and hold its own in both the park and all-mountain terrain. Speaking of the park, Line equipped this bad Badger with their trademark Fatty Base & Edge—that way you have 30% more thickness to guard your skis from an early death induced by less-than-ideal urban landings, rusty rails, and rogue rocks up at Hood in the summer. Sprinkle in a bit of symmetric flex for equal performance skiing regular or switch, and you'll have so much fun out riding that you forget to stop and eat the king cobra you packed for lunch.
- A bomber freestyle ski ready for brutality in the park
- Versatile 92mm waist holds its own in any terrain
- Symmetrical flex let you ride switch with ease
- Rockered profile keeps you afloat in fresh snow
- Burly bamboo core can take a beating
- Carbon stringers add pop and playfulness
- 4D Fibercap construction is super durable
- Item #LIN003U