It takes what it wants.
You might care about the daily mountain conditions, but the Line Honey Badger Ski don't. Built with a burly bamboo core and Line's Carbon Ollieband, these sticks stay blasé in the face of rails, jumps, windlips, and wallrides. A slightly thinner core and sidewall in the tip and tail reduces the weight by 100g per pair, meaning your poppiest, spinniest ski dreams have just come true. On top of that, the 4D Fibercap construction cranks durability and responsiveness up and keeps the weight feathery light.
At 92mm underfoot, the Honey Badger is a quick and nimble little bugger that can outrun a jackal and hold its own in both the park and all-mountain terrain. Speaking of the park, Line always remembers you'll be trying your level best to "Ski and Destroy," so they equipped this bad Badger with their trademark Fatty Base & Edge. That way you have 30% more thickness to guard your skis from an early death induced by less-than-ideal urban landings, rusty rails, and rogue rocks up at Hood in the summer. Sprinkle in a bit of symmetric flex for equal performance skiing regular or switch, and you'll have so much fun out riding that you forget to stop and eat the king cobra you packed for lunch. Now go smack the shit out of some tree jibs or something, you badass.
- Blasé sticks for riders that don't give a hoot
- 92mm waist width eats everything from park to crud
- Twin tip with symmetrical flex and camber underfoot
- Burly bamboo core reinforced by carbon stringers
- 4D Fibercap construction lends a poppy, responsive feel
- Fatty Base & Edge tech give you 30% more ski to wreck
- Thin tip reduces ski weight for effortless spinning
- Item #LIN003A
- Q & A
The 2017 LINE Honey Badger Skis
Fun, Durable, Light Beast of a Ski