Select a size:
Why We Like The Blend Ski
LINE’s Blend is a firm-standing favorite between the park skiers here at Backcountry, which is no surprise with its buttery flex that packs in play for nose presses, tail presses, and slashing all over the mountain. This year the Blend packs in a new blunt tip that enables you to lock in nose blocks, and a bit more aggressive sidecut for more responsive turning and transitions.
- Freestyle-oriented all-mountain ski is ideal in or out of the park
- 100mm waist is versatile for shallow powder and locking in rail slides
- Tip and tail rocker with camber underfoot is responsive and buttery
- Hybrid maple and aspen wood core supplies a balanced flex
- Capwall construction is durable and cuts down swing-weight
- 2.5 x 2.2mm Fatty edges are designed to withstand use and abuse
- Butterzone tech supplies a flex point in the tip and tail for buttering
- Item #LINH02N
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.