Why We Like The Line Blade Ski
Click into the Blade Ski for knife-sharp precision down steep groomers, over packed pow, or through soft spring snow. These carving skis offer an impressive balance of control, power, and versatility that help you enjoy what others might consider less-than-ideal conditions. The 95mm waist allows you to get from edge to edge quickly and not shy away from variable snow, while the 5CUT tight radius provides an intuitive feel while you rip tight slalom turns or flowier longer turns. These sticks are sure to have you feeling like you can carve a turn of any style at any location on the hill.
- An all-mountain ski for carving groomers and firm snow
- 92mm waist handles well on-piste with quick edge-to-edge control
- Camber underfoot instills confidence at high speeds and on steeps
- Rockered tip and tail initiate turns and rise over any crud
- 5CUT tight radius helps you achieve slalom-like turns
- Titanal laminate drives power to your edges to maximize hold
- Aspen core and full sidewalls add a lightweight and nimble feel
- Thick sintered base offers great glide and impressive longevity
- Item #LINH036
- 153cm, 160cm, 167cm
- 154 / 95 / 124mm
- Turn Radius
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Gas Pedal Metal (titanal)
- Fatty (2.5 x 2.2mm)
- Fatty sintered 1.7mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 4lb 8.3oz (2050g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- all-mountain skiing, park/freestyle skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help