Why We Like The LINE Blade Optic 104 Ski
Our current tool of choice for charging untouched big mountain lines is LINE's Blade Optic 104 Ski. Don't let the mid-sized 104mm waist fool you: This ski uses an aspen core and titanal laminates that encourage us to go straight through chunder, fast off-piste, and big off cliffs.
- Versatile sticks built for charging inside and outside the resort
- 104mm waist is nimble, stable, and floaty all at once
- Long turn radius ensures stability at lightning speeds
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds float and pivoting control
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges throughout the turn
- Aspen core is durable, powerful, and damp for versatile control
- Titanal laminates boost stiffness and stability at any speed
- Sintered bases help you skip across long flat spots with ease
- Item #LINH032
- 171cm, 178cm, 185cm, 190cm
- [185cm] 132 / 104 / 123mm
- Turn Radius
- [185cm] 19m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Capwall (half-cap)
- Fatty 2.5 x 2.2mm
- Fatty 1.7mm
- Claimed Weight
- [185cm, pair] 8lb 5oz (3780g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- freestyle skiing, freeride/powder skiing, all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help