New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Vis 500 Headlight
One might think that the 500 lumens of the Light & Motion Vis 500 Headlight are inadequate compared to the 1000 lumen bigger siblings, but there is always a purpose behind the designs from the Marina, CA company. The Vis 500 sits perfectly on the low-light rider's handlebars while training in fog, twilight, or well-lit urban streets, and offers smooth and trusted coverage of the upcoming roadway. Venturing off-road may leave a bit to be desired as the Vis 500 may not have the lumen reach for wilderness trails after sunset. However, for the primarily urban cyclist, the low-cost, lightweight body, and versatile mounting locations of the Vis 500 make it a robust offering.
A micro-peened reflector optimizes the beam pattern for smooth coverage of the full road ahead, and side amber lights provide peripheral visibility while passing through intersections and low-light neighborhoods. Run time on the Vis 500 is a standard and respectable 90 minutes on high, and up to 12 hours on pulse-mode. Charging time runs 270 minutes, about twice as long as the Vis Pro 1000.
- Safer urban commuting and training with 500 lumens to light your road
- Handlebar, GoPro, and helmet mounting for versatility
- Pulse mode for extended riding visibility
- IP67 waterproof rating against rain, wheelspray, and puddles
- Up to 360 minutes of burn time for extended use and long rides
- Item #LTMX01S