Stick-On Mount (Taz/Seca/Stella/Urban/Deckhand)
Sending big lines in the dark is an intimidating endeavor, and while a classic handlebar mount light can shine the way down the trail pretty well, spotting that chunky boulder in the middle of a rock garden might need a little more light. Enter the Light and Motion Stick-On Mount for Taz, Seva, Stella, Urban and Deckhand lights. This tough and sticky mount is perfect for slapping onto your full-face helmet, or any other reasonably flat surface, so you can mount an additional light to illuminate your path. Its durable design is water-proof, so it can even hold up on kayaks and paddleboards, so you can trust it to take on night rides of all sorts. Using the 3M VHB adhesive, the mount secures into place so your surface of choice can safely hold your light for adventures to come.
- A durable mount for night time adventures
- Light your way through burly rock gardens
- Ideal for mounting to a full-face helmet
- Compatible with Taz, Seca, Stella, Urban and Deckhand lights
- Waterproof adhesive stands up to kayaking and paddleboarding
- Item #LTM003I
- Taz, Seca, Stella, Urban, Deckhand
- 1 mount, 1 3M VHB adhesive
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 13, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
Perfect for those few helmets that don't have a way to run the strap mounts around the shell. ie: smith overtake, etc. Just make sure you have it centered before you apply that 3M VHB Tape. Totally holds through rain, snow, and Utah heat. Side note: don't mount it to far forward, as it will pull the helmet down over your forehead.
Joshua J Mountain