Select your style & size:Select options
Never get stuck in the dark again.
- A high-powered cycling ligh for race or trail
- 2200 lumen output to light up the way
- Multiple power settings allow you to toggle battery life
- Fully charges in 2.5 hours, so get pluggin'
- Waterprrof up to 1 meter, so it'll take the drizzle
- 4 LEDs provide light in near, long range
- Mounts to handle bar, GoPro, and helmet
- Item #LTM001C
- Q & A
Wanna Be Blind?
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Stare at this headlight. Even on low.
Light and Motion tend to produce a really great "flood" style lighting, whereas I always see NiteRider's as more of a focused beam. I prefer this for my on the bar light, and the Nite Rider for the helmet.