Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Seca 1800 eBike Light
Time-tested since 1989, Light & Motion is one brand we're into because of their name in the industry of portable lighting and the versatility of their products. This brand is passionate about lighting for photography, cinematography, and scuba diving, but right now we're zeroed in on their Seca 1800 eBike Light.
Bright and compact, the Seca 1800 eBike Light brightens our way when our ride gets away from us and we're caught in the dark. According to Light & Motion, it's the most powerful light engineered for e-Bike integration in the world. We're using it for gravel paths and country roads on dark, cloudy nights, where a good bike light is a necessity.
- Bright and ultra-compact bike light for bikers pulling night operations
- 1800 lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard for optimal brightness
- Smooth, even beam pattern that focuses light where you need it
- Designed to integrate into an e-Bike's 6V to 24V on-board battery
- Waterproof design for all-weather reliability we can count on
- Item #LTM001P
- CREE LED
- Power Source
- e-Bike on-board battery (6V - 24V)
- high, medium, low, pulse
- [high] 1800, [medium] 900, [low] 450, [pulse] 450
- Burn Time
- e-Bike battery dependent
- Regulated Voltage
- 1.9A peak current draw on high power wtih 12V system
- handlebar, GoPro
- up to 1 meter
- light, mounts
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 7, 2020
Doesn’t turn off
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
It doesn’t turn off. I called L&M and they told me it is designed to stay on all the time. I asked them what the power button was for...they replied it’s not a power button. ...Well, it looks like a power button to me it has the power button 1/0 icon on it. Item returned.