Time to play.
For lady shredders seeking ultimate fun all over the mountain, Liberty created the Genesis 106 Ski. Sitting in the middle of the pack among the new freeride-inspired Genesis fleet, the 106 makes a great everyday ski for a Cascade concrete cruiser or a solid pair of pow sticks for east coast rippers.
With a 106mm waist and Liberty's Bomb Rocker profile, these planks float effortlessly through the steep and deep, while camber underfoot gives you stability and edge grip while you're rallying groomers between storms. Inside the Genesis 106 you'll find Liberty's X-Core carbon, which blends bamboo, paulownia, poplar, and carbon for ultimate strength, light weight, and a smooth and playful flex, while quadaxial fiberglass increases torsional rigidity and stiffness.
- An all-mountain freeride ski for ripping chicks
- 106mm waist floats powder and handles crud
- Bomb Rocker profile sails through the soft stuff
- Camber underfoot lets you lay it down on hardpack
- Bamboo core is light and strong
- Carbon adds power without the weight
- Fiberglass increases torsional rigidity
- Item #LBY000U