Select Style & Size
x Lost Puddle Jumper Surfboard
The Puddle Jumper Surfboard is a quick, agile board that shreds smaller waves so you can still have fun when conditions are less than optimal. It features a concave bottom that transitions to a vee in the tail. The wide outline makes for easy wave catching and glide and stability down the line. The concave bottom adds lift and increased rail curve, which allows radical top-to-bottom surfing.
Lib Tech also made it a priority to produce this board in the most environmentally friendly manner possible. With the exception of the stainless steel fin screws, every piece of the Vert Series uses materials that are new to the surf industry to create a board that's environmentally friendly without sacrificing rideability. Completely waterproof Nitrogenecell foam is made from 25-40% recycled content, and woven basalt fibers increase damping and impact-resistance while reducing the use of plastics. Bio-Matrix Resin reduces VOCs and offers a longer lifespan than more toxic epoxies.
- Shortboard ready for hard carving and dream-like surfing
- Concave bottom adds lift and boosts rail curve
- Vee in tail moves you forward and holds on during hard carves
- Squash tail boosts maneuverability without limiting float
- Eco-conscious construction limits your effect on the earth
- 5 fin slots give you virtually unlimited fin combinations
- ...LOST logos come in different colorways based on size
- Item #LBTV17R
- 5ft 1in, 5ft 3in, 5ft 5in, 5ft 7in, 5ft 9in, 5ft 11in, 6ft 1in
- magnesium fiber, basalt fiber, carbon power spine stringer, nitrogencell foam, hexzylon fiber foam skin
- straight rail, vee in tail
- [5ft 1in] 19.5in, [5ft 3in] 20in, [5ft 5in] 20.5in, [5ft 7in] 21in, [5ft 9in] 21.5in, [5ft 11in] 22in, [6ft 1in] 22.5in
- [5ft 1in] 2.25in, [5ft 3in] 2.32in, [5ft 5in] 2.38in, [5ft 7in] 2.5in, [5ft 9in] 2.63in, [5ft 11in] 2.75in, [6ft 1in] 2.8in
- [5ft 1in] 25.5L, [5ft 3in] 28L, [5ft 5in] 30.5L, [5ft 7in] 33.9L, [5ft 9in] 37.65L, [5ft 11in] 41.75L, [6ft 1in] 44L
- Tail Shape
- Fins Included
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?