Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Shortboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
x Lost Puddle Jumper HP Surfboard
When the waves at your local surf spot are small, paddle out on the Lib Tech x Lost Puddle Jumper HP Surfboard and have some of the best days you never thought were possible in less than ideal conditions. The hybrid construction was designed for quick turning and agility in small waves while still being able to paddle out easily. Compared to the regular Puddle Jumper, the wide point was brought back and a narrower tail block give even more maneuverability and quicker turns. Lib Tech also made it a priority to produce this board in the most environmentally friendly manner possible. With the exception of the stainless steel fin screws, every piece of the Vert Series uses materials that are new to the surf industry to create a board that's environmentally friendly without sacrificing performance.
- Charge small to medium waves with this updated Puddle Jumper
- Hexzylon Fiber Foam skin is impact and ding-resistant
- Carbon Power Spine Stringer keeps long-lasting flex
- Sprock Blocks are strong and poppy for a controlled ride
- FOC II Fin Box System allows for adjustability of fins
- Item #LBTV17J
- 5ft 10in, 5ft 4in, 5ft 6in, 5ft 8in, 6ft, 6ft 2in
- Lib Tech Eco IsoTropic, MBC (magnesium, basalt, carbon) construction
- [5ft 4in] 19.75in, [5ft 6in] 20in, [5ft 8in] 20.25in, [5ft 10in] 21in, [6ft] 21.5in, [6ft 2in] 22in
- [5ft 4in] 2.35in, [5ft 6in] 2.45in, [5ft 8in] 2.5in, [5ft 10in] 2.56in, [6ft] 2.66in, [6ft 2in] 2.75in
- [5ft 4in] 28cl, [5ft 6in] 30cl, [5ft 8in] 33cl, [5ft 10in] 36cl, [6ft] 39cl, [6ft 2in] 42cl
- Tail Shape
- FCS 5-fin
- Fins Included
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?