Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Wunderstik 118 Ski
A pow ski made with the modern shredder in mind. The Wunderstik 118 is a directional powder ski that's at home skiing your go-to inbounds pow stash or your favorite backcountry couloir. The 118mm waist is wide enough to handle even the deepest days, while the early rise tip ensures you are floating through powder and plowing over inbounds chop. Camber underfoot paired with Lib Tech's signature Magne Traction technology gives these skis a slightly narrower feel and better edge control on the groomer back to the lift, making them a solid option for a daily driver across the Mountain West and even into the Pacific Northwest. The poppy wood core makes the Wunderstik an excellent option for a wider backcountry touring ski thanks to its lightweight feel, which makes us appreciate the ski’s versatility. This construction is paired with a medium-firm flex to ensure that your legs can handle the weight on the way up, and more importantly, you can rely on them to perform no matter how exposed or burly your preferred route down the mountain may be.
- Directional twin is suited for powder at the resort or in the backcountry
- 118mm waist floats in powdery trenches yet feels nimble on firm snow
- Tip and tail rocker supply a surfy feel and intuitive pivoting in tight trees
- Freeride-inspired long turn radius is catered to arcing turns at speed
- Magne-Traction serrated edge underfoot grips variable and icy snow
- Sandwich construction and sintered base offer consistent durability
- Item #LBTV181
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.