Bring on the pow.
A pow ski made with the modern shredder in mind. The Lib Tech Wunderstik 118 is a directional powder ski that's at home skiing your favorite inbounds stash—or your favorite backcountry couloir. The 118mm waist is wide enough to handle even the deepest days, while the early rise tip ensures you are floating through powder and plowing over inbounds chop. Camber underfoot paired with Lib Tech’s signature Magne Traction technology gives these skis a slightly narrower feel and better edge control on the groomer back to the lift, making them a solid option for a daily driver across the Mountain West and even into the Pacific Northwest.
As your adventures take you into the backcountry there is no reason to switch to a different ski. The Wunderstik 118 features Eco Light B45 construction, basically a lightweight but poppy wood core with extra laminates for better torsional rigidity, something that is often lacking in wider pow skis. This construction with a medium-firm flex ensures that your legs can handle the weight on the way up, and more importantly you can rely on them to perform no matter how exposed or burly your preferred route down the mountain may be. The Wunderstick 118 fits nicely in the Lib Tech 2018 ski line as a fat-waisted, directional, everyday pow stick that isn’t afraid to venture outside the resort when you need it to.
- An alpine ski that rips resorts and backcountry lines alike
- 118mm waist thrives in deep snow and variable conditions
- Early rise tip floats over powder after a new storm
- Camber underfoot provides edge control on groomers
- Sturdy and durable wood core for long lasting performance
- Additional laminates ensure torsional rigidity
- Lib Tech makes skis in USA with eco-friendly materials and processes
- Item #LBT00AS