The Lib Tech Wunderstick 106 Ski is a true all-mountain daily driver with backcountry tendencies. Featuring a 106mm waist, this Wunderstick is sized to give you the edge control you need to rip hardpack, while still providing enough flotation to enjoy a surprise pow day at your local hill. Pairing this waist size with camber underfoot and Lib Techs signature Magne Traction technology, the Wunderstick allows for exceptional edge hold even in extremely icy early season conditions. The Eco Tech construction features a lightweight, responsive, and poppy wood core, which combine a medium-firm flex with an exceptionally stable and consistent ski that will rip anything you can throw at it in bounds, while not being afraid to venture outside the resort boundary.
As you find yourself in the backcountry's wild terrain, the Wunderstick 106 will not slow you down. The 106mm waist is a popular touring ski width, proving a nice middle ground between wider skis with increased flotation but increased weight, and skinnier skis that are lighter but sacrifice a lot of performance in new snow on the descent. The waist width, combined with the touring clip friendly tail and lightweight wood core means you will not have to change skis when you venture into the backcountry.
- A daily driver for the resort and occasional backcountry tour
- 106mm waist ensures no day is too deep or too firm for these sticks
- Early rise adds maneuverability on hardpack and flotation in pow
- Medium-firm flex ensures backcountry and inbounds stability
- Skin clips nestle securely onto tails for a consistent connection
- Solid wood core has a light, lively feel
- Lib tech skis are hand made with renewable resources in Portland, Oregon
- Item #LBT00AR