The one ski Wunder.
True daily drivers can be about as elusive as that little green man at the end of the rainbow, but the Lib Tech Wunderstick Ski charges straight to the pot of gold. Since you're still reading, you most likely fall into one of two categories: you're a die-hard leprechaun stalker who's given up all daily responsibilities in pursuit of a mystical, green-suited, pint-sized, red head, or you're a ripping shredder who's been searching high and low for a playful, one-quiver freeride ski.
If the latter applies, you'll want to listen up. Sporting a 106mm mid-fat waist, the Wunderstick boasts all-terrain capabilities, from boot-top powder to bulletproof hardpack. Thanks to camber underfoot and serrated Magne-Traction edges, these planks tear into firm snow with the ferocity of a defensive leprechaun guarding his prize, with fiberglass layers to maintain strength and stability at high speeds. Don't be afraid to take the Wunderstick out for a little backside spin, either. With a light and playful wood core, a zippy turn radius, and skin clip friendly tails, these sticks let you expand your freeride prowess into uncharted territory.
- A playful freeride ski for the resort or the backside
- 106mm waist floats in powder and carves hardpack
- Rockered tip and tail ease turn initiation
- Wood core is light and playful
- Fiberglass laminates stiffen and strengthen the ski
- Short turn radius is nimble and maneuverable
- Magne-Traction edges hold a solid bite into firm snow
- Lib Tech skis are handcrafted in the USA
- Item #LBT008M